- Getting Started: Creating Your Individual Investment Profile
- Step 1: Log in to Your Account
- Step 2: Navigate to the Profiles Tab
- Step 3: Select Individual Investor Profile
- Step 4: Fill in Your Information
- Step 5: Agree to Tax Document Electronic Delivery Authorization
- Step 6: Add Your Bank Account Information
- Step 7: Upload Identity Verification
- Step 8: Indicate Your Accredited Investor Qualification
- Step 9: Sign and Download the Form
- Step 10: Finish the Process
Getting Started: Creating Your Individual Investment Profile #
This guide will walk you through the process of creating an individual profile type on Syndicately.
Step 1: Log in to Your Account #
Start by logging in to your Syndicately account.
Step 2: Navigate to the Profiles Tab #
Once you’re logged in, navigate to the “Profiles” tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
Step 3: Select Individual Investor Profile #
Click on the “Individual” investor profile option.
Step 4: Fill in Your Information #
You’ll need to fill in the following fields:
- Legal Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Phone Number
- Once you’ve filled in these fields, click “Next”.
Step 5: Agree to Tax Document Electronic Delivery Authorization #
On the next page, select the checkmark to agree to the Tax Document Electronic Delivery Authorization.
Step 6: Add Your Bank Account Information #
Next, you’ll need to add your bank account information:
- Account Name
- Routing Number
- Account Number
- Indicate if it’s a Savings Account
- Indicate if it’s a Primary Account
- Indicate if it’s a Custodial Account
- Account Memo Line
- After filling in these fields, click “Next”.
Step 7: Upload Identity Verification #
As a part of federal regulation, you’ll need to verify your identity. Please provide photos of a government-issued ID. Passports require a photo that includes the signature page. Other IDs require a photo of both the front and back.
- Click on “Upload Identity Verification”.
- If you’re using a state ID, you’ll need to upload a photo of the front and back. If you’re using a passport, you only need to upload one photo.
- The maximum file upload size is 16MB and the format should be in JPG or PNG.
- After uploading the necessary documents, click “Next”.
Step 8: Indicate Your Accredited Investor Qualification #
Next, you’ll be asked to indicate your Accredited Investor Qualification.
- If you are not an accredited investor, please select “I am not an accredited investor”. Each SPV can accommodate up to 35 non-accredited investors.
- After making your selection, click “Next”.
Step 9: Sign and Download the Form #
Next, you’ll need to sign the form.
- Click “Start” at the top of the page.
- Click “Sign” on the button.
- Click “Finish”.
You’ll have the option to download the form.
- Click on “Download” if you wish to save a copy of the form.
Step 10: Finish the Process #
Finally, you’ll need to finish the process.
- Click on “Finish”.
Congratulations! You’ve now completed the steps to set up your individual investor profile on Syndicately. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Syndicately team.